What Tara Baptist Church exists to do:
1. To create a safe place for the unsafe Gospel of Jesus Christ. To be used of God to reach our “Fullest Redemptive Potential.” To create an atmosphere of worship that energizes His people that they go, make disciples, baptize and teach. To foster an atmosphere where spiritual growth and maturity in Christ becomes evident in the individuals life and in the life of
2. We are ever searching for the most effective ways to reach the lost with the Gospel, educate though God’s Word, while ministering to one another as God directs. We agree with Dr. Bilezikian statement from his book Community 101 where he states, “the church must be willing to search its conscience, to examine its beliefs and practices in the light of Scriptures, and to reform itself under the guidance of the Holy Spirit whenever necessary.”
3. We strive for excellence, holding the standard high to facilitate the communication of the Gospel. Perfection is not our goal, an all out effort is! We expect our members to give of their time, talents, tithe and resources. Ministry is facilitated through God’s people giving sacrificially of all they have. Acts 2
4. We strive to minister with integrity. Never compromising the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Never soft selling the message. We are accountable to God and each other, spiritually, physically, mentally and financially. Philippians 1:27; 2 Corinthians 9:6-7
5. Together we can accomplish more for the
God . God gifts individuals to complete His mission.
Church is a vehicle to facilitate individual ministries and giftedness to effectively bring the lost to God. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of team work and continuity, to orchestrate and minister in such a fashion that the fellowship as a whole edifies, grows and is reproductive.
1 Corinthians 5:17
6. We welcome all walks of life to come into our services, to have a life changing encounter with God and to become part of our fellowship. Our ministry scope is to reflective of the
God ; inclusive, no matter color, race, lifestyle or creed. 2 Corinthians 5:17 We believe that if we do our job in sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ, preaching and proclaiming God’s Word, then God will change what needs to be changed. This happens as a person gives their life to God and repents of their sinful life style and follows Him. Fully committed to serving God, willingly sacrificing all they are to become all God created them to be. 2 Corinthians 5:17
7. Exalt, Evangelize, Edify, Educate! Each ministry at
Tara Baptist Church has accepted the challenge to create an action plan to best meet the mission God has placed on our fellowship. Many plans are in the works to assist us in reaching our fullest redemptive potential for the kingdom of God.